Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 4 Challenges

I have been having so much fun looking at everyone's book reccomendations today! I love finding new books. :)

LIKE THIS, TRY THIS CHALLENGE

 photo 51XTMWSF6VL_SY300_.jpg  photo 8101452.jpg
If you liked the cute, squeel-worthy movie She's The Man then you will love Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman! This book is your typical boarding school novel! Natalie, our MC, is the romance columnist in her high schools newspaper. The boys at her school won't seem to give her any straight forward answers about love. Taking matters into her own hands, Natalie decided to dress up as a boy and enroll in a private, all-boys boarding school. Of course, like most cutesy books, Natalie falls in love with her roommate. I know my favorite part of She's The Man was when Viola almost gets caught...and trust me, Babe in Boyland has plenty of close-call moments.

Great, now I want to go watch She's The Man.

Oh well! Time to get back to reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment