Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 1 Challenges

IT'S FINALLY HERE! :)

 photo kermit-yay-flail-o.gif

As you can tell, I'm pretty pumped.

Alright, all flailing and squealing aside I am having a fantastic experience so far. Everyone is so nice and accepting. I love the reading community! :)

BOOK SCAVENGER HUNT CHALLENGE

I did this challenge over at my Instagram (follow me @ifoundcallie)

Although I recommend checking out my instagram, these are the books! 

BOOK PLAYLIST CHALLENGE

The book I chose to make my playlist off of is The Giver by Lois Lowry


I have specific reasons for picking these songs so if anyone would like to know one, just ask! (I would type them all up but this girl needs to get back to reading!) 

Good luck reading, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment