Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0: Day 7 Wrap-Up

Uh, hey everyone.

As you can see, I haven't updated my progress on Bout of Books since the third day, but I finally have enough time to write an update.

---Daily Update---

Pages Read Since Last Update: Since I wrote last I read 245 pages of All These Lives and 21 pages of Monument 14: Savage Drift.
Pages Read In Total: Despite my lack of reading the past few days, I have read 1,211 pages in total during Bout of Books.
Books Finished Today: I finished All These Lives by Sarah Wylie.
What I'm Reading Next: I have finals next week, but whenever I have a free minute I am going to finish Monument 14: Savage Drift.
How Am I Feeling: To be completely honest, I am feeling pretty stressed for finals. :)

---Gif Update---

ALL THESE LIVES BY SARAH WYLIE
 photo tumblr_lxnljwvUWw1qjnjnqo1_250.gif photo tumblr_mkdnxtewH41qjnqapo1_500.gif

That is basically how I felt the entire book. Either I was pissed off because I hated the whiny, self-centered main character, or I was crying over the heart-breaking sibling connection the characters in this book shared.

MONUMENT 14: SAVAGE DRIFT BY EMMY LAYBOURNE
 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-794-1381512597-5_zps3742c7d6.gif









This book, so far, has made me want to fall into the world again. I love these characters like they're my own and this storyline has me hooked. It took a second to remember what happened in the first two books (praise Emmy Laybourne for having a synopsis in the beginning) but all in all I'm excited to devour this read.

And that's all I have for you today. Can you believe that were already done!?

Until next time, fellow readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment