Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bout of Books 12.0: Day 2 Update

---Basic Update---

Pages Read Today: Today I read 218 today!
Pages Read In Total: At the end of day 2 I have read 609 pages total!
Books Finished Today: I finished The Pregnancy Project today!
What I'm Reading Now: Tomorrow is going to be busy for me but I am going to try and start Seconds.
How Am I Feeling: Pretty good! A little tired, put pretty good.

---Gif Update---

THE PREGNANCY PROJECT BY GABY RODRIGUEZ AND JENNA GLATZER

 photo 8.gif  photo giphy_1.gif

This entire book can be summed up with these two gifs. Either I was bored and just wanted to finish (this book felt like reading a 218 page article...not a book) or I was proud of the main character for breaking stereotypes and being independent. Overall, this book was okay.

I need to head off to bed, so happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment